The Ritidectomy or Facelift is the indicated surgery for men and women over 40 who wish to rejuvenate or refresh their face and neck.
The main objectives of the rhytidectomy are to recover the "Youth triangle" of the face, decrease the nasolabial fold, eliminate the Jowl, return a well defined jaw and stick the skin of the neck eliminating the double chin.
This surgery is performed through 2 incisions, located on each side of the face, hidden in the folds of the skin in front and behind the ears, through these incisions the tension of the muscles of the face and neck is reinforced and Once this is done, the skin is repositioned and removed.
- Duration of the intervention: 3 to 5 hours
- Anesthesia: Sedation + Local or General
- Recovery 15 days
- Care: Rest, medicines, sun protection, barbicuello belt, among others.
- Visible effects: 1 to 2 months
- Duration of the result: Long duration