The Ritidectomy or Facelift is the surgery indicated for men and women over 40 who wish to rejuvenate or refresh their face and neck.
The main objectives of the rhytidectomy are to recover the “Youth triangle” of the face, decrease the nasogenian groove, eliminate the Jowl, return a well defined jaw and paste the skin of the neck eliminating the double chin.
This surgery is performed through 2 incisions, located on each side of the face, hidden in the folds of the skin in front and behind the ears, through these incisions the tension of the muscles of the face and neck is reinforced and done this repositions and removes excess skin.
- Duration of the intervention: 3 to 5 hrs
- Anesthesia: Sedation + Local or General
- Recovery: 15 days
- Cares: Rest, medications, sun protection, barbicuello belt, among others.
- Visible effects: 1 to 2 months
- Duration of the result: Long duration