- eyebrow lift or endoscopic Brow lift is the surgery to correct eyebrow ptosis and get a more attractive look.
The endoscopic eyebrow lift is performed through hidden incisions in the hair in the temporal region, through which it is accessed with a camera called an endoscope to release the eyebrow tail, this is done tense and trim the excess skin to raise eyebrows.
- Duration of the intervention: 2 hrs
- Anesthesia: Sedation + Local
- Recovery: 7 days
- Post-op instructions: Rest, medications, local cold.
- Visible effects: 1 month
- Duration of the result: Long duration